Here is what we got:
- (Limited) Zooming in/out
- Previous Page / Next Page
- Support for vertical layout or horizontal layout
- Improved rendering
So far the zoom only aligns the PDF width with the width of the screen. Arbitrary zooming isn't difficult, but I'd rather solidify the GUI before I add features that should be part of the GUI.
Funny things occasionally happen when flipping horizontal or vertical. You might have to scroll a bit to find the page. If you don't see it immediatly, zoom out to look :).
- Right shoulder: Next page
- Left shoulder: Prev page
- A: Zoom in
- B: Zoom out
- X: Rotate the page
- Select: Toggle rendering modes. The default one is bug free, but the secondary is quicker. As soon as I figure out a few artifacting bugs, the secondary will be the only mode available.
- You can still move around with the stylus.
If you find a PDF that does NOT render, please leave a link in the comments to it. If the thing is massive or has a large image, that is probably the culprit, but leave it anyway. I hope to go through and vastly improve the percentage of PDF's this thing reads in the next release.
Actually, if you find any bugs (and I'm sure there are plenty) or, better yet, have any ideas you think would work well, by all means comment!